Make a statement at the pool or beach in our “too hot, too sexy” Mimi one-piece suit.
- Deep V-chest cut
- Neck to mid-back V-shape strap detail
- High thigh cuts with straps
- Ultra-sexy vintage cut
How do I care for my swimwear?
* Rinse in cold water - if possible, wear your swimsuit in the shower to open and saturate the fibers with cold water as soon as you can after swimming
* Rinse again - by hand in cold water as soon as possible after removing your swimsuit just in case the fabric begins to bleed, which is usually unlikely
* Hang dry A.S.A.P in the shade or inside - to prevent loss of color from the sun
* Be careful where you sit, lay & lean - pool edges are rough to prevent slipping (so are rough on swimsuit fabric too!)
* Remove sand from your swimsuit - when it's dry, gently stretch and flick the garment and the sand will easily fall away
* Be extra careful with spas and heated pools - hot water + the extra chemicals used to combat bacteria will threaten the life of your swimsuit (best to use an old swimsuit for spas)
* Be careful with sunscreen and oils - they can discolor your swimwear or make the color in the fabric fade-out quicker
* Alternate your swimwear - having two swimsuits is ideal (or, if you only have one, ensure that your swimsuit is completely dry before wearing again)
* DO NOT leave your swimsuit wet in your towel/gym bag - moisture and darkness are the most common way to breed damaging bacteria (do ensure your swimsuit is completely dry before you put it away)
* DO NOT wash in the washing machine - washing machines and detergents are too harsh on swimwear
* DO NOT tightly wring out the water from your swimsuit - over-wringing will stretch and twist the fibers
* DO NOT use a dryer or iron on the stretch part - excessive heat from dryers or ironing destroys swimsuit stretch fabric.
* DO NOT chlorine bleach - never, ever use chlorine bleach on any swimwear (even styles advertised as chlorine-resistant aren't chlorine-proof)
We DO NOT ACCEPT REFUND on any of our products. We only Exchange wrong sizes or color based on the condition of returned product, within 14 days of the delivery of the order. We therefore ask that you please read descriptions, measure carefully, and buy with certainty.
All sale/clearance items are final sale so No refunds, No exchanges.
If your exchange is for an item cheaper than your purchased item, you will receive a store credit of the balance. If your exchange is for an item cheaper than your purchased item, you will be required to make payment of the difference prior to our receipt of the item.
To exchange an item, kindly return to the address given in your order e-mail with a self-addressed and pre-paid mailing box/envelope. Should you still have any concerns, please e-mail us at email@example.com